Friday, July 3, 2009

Website Review: TheGetGreenStore.com

I somehow stumbled upon TheGetGreenStore.com website. It's a great site loaded with some cool green products, information and calculators. I was also impressed with their blog.

Their key areas include:
  • Green Electronics
  • Cleaning Products
  • Fuel Saver Products
  • Efficient Lighting
As I perused their products, I came across some interesting items, including one I'm tempted to try called the Kill-A-Watt. It's $25 and you plug your appliance into it to see how much energy it consumes. By trying it out with each electrical appliance, you can see which ones are sucking up energy -- and money!

I like the simplicity of the site. It's easy to quickly find what you need. There's also free shipping on order over $99.

I'll let you know when I get my Kill-A-Watt and try it out. Ever used TheGetGreenStore.com? I'd love to hear your feedback.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment