Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Product Review: Reynolds 100% Recycled Foil

I'm a big fan of Reynolds products. So when I saw that they came out with a recycled version of their aluminum foil, I couldn't wait to try it out! Call me a green geek, but I wanted to see if there was a difference between the recycled version and their standard foil.

First of all, the box is made from recycled cardboard and water-based ink was used for the printing. The foil itself is very thick and sturdy. I actually think it's heavier than its normal foil.

The website has a very cool recipe widget and you can get a coupon for Reynolds Wrap 100% Recycled Foil. Plus, there's information on how to green your kitchen, FAQs, a sweepstakes and a Friends & Community area.

So I used the foil to cover up some leftovers. It's very sturdy, held its shape well and didn't get any food stuck to it. I have to say that I do like the recycled foil much better than the regular.

Get your coupon
and try it today! Let me know how you like it.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment