Thursday, June 3, 2010

Green and Frugal: What is Up with BP?

Honestly, is there anything more damaging to our environment than a larger-than-life oil spill? Ever time I read about BP, I get ticked off. I'm not sure what's more annoying -- their executives playing the blame game or the numerous animals, sea creatures, beaches and people impacted by this tragedy.

They're devastating Louisiana's tourism. Hasn't that state gone through enough?

I've heard reports that the leak could go on for weeks. I'd love to hear what the people who are against wind farms think of this. I think a few wind turbines off the coast is less invasive than oil leaking into our ocean. This oil spill proves more than ever that we desperately need cleaner, alternative energy.

What do you think? Do you like how BP is handling this crisis?


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment