Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Frugal Tip Tuesday -- Plan Ahead

As you may know, I work a full-time job. With an on-site cafeteria and no microwaves or refrigerators, lunch can be very costly. I had written a post about lunch and snack options for But a girl's gotta eat, right? I try to limit myself to eating in the cafeteria on Fridays. That means I have to plan ahead for the other four days of the week.

So that's this week's tip. Plan ahead. No matter what it is, a little planning can be green and frugal. Here are some examples:
  • Meal planning for family meals can help you create (and stick to) a shopping list

  • Bring those recycled bags when you go grocery shopping -- save money and be green

  • Planning ahead can help with dieting and exercise -- plan your meals and your exercise sessions and you'll be more likely to stick to the routine
What do you plan ahead for that's helped you be more frugal or green?




No comments:

Post a Comment