Thursday, February 2, 2012

Shopping for Free at CVS

I scored big time at CVS yesterday. Between sales, coupons and CVS Extra Bucks, I did fabulous...if I do say so myself.

Here's what I bought:

Items
6 Speed Stick Deodorants
1 Thermacare
1 Tom's of Maine Mouthwash
1 Caltrate Gummy Calcium & Vitamin D
1 Advil Decongestant
3 Hallmark cards
Total before coupons =  $45.96

Coupons
3 buy-one-get-one free coupons for Speed Stick Deodorant ($3.99 per deodorant was deducted)
$1 off Thermacare
$1 off Advil
$1 off Caltrate
$5 off $30 purchase at CVS
$10 CVS gift card (from a previous purchase)
Total out of pocket =  $16.02

Plus, I received the $12 CVS Extra Care Bucks:
$3 for the Hallmark cards
$3 for the Tom's of Maine
$6 for the Speed Stick Deodorants

In addition, I'll submit the three Pfizer products for a $10 rebate. So all said and done, I actually made $6. Woohoo!!! I'm really starting to get the hang of this coupon thing. Although I'm still trying to figure out how to get my grocery bill under $400 per month. Stay tuned...

Any successful coupon shopping trips you'd like to share? I'm all ears!!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment